Would you spread the news if a guy tried to kiss you?

I was alone with this girl in a classroom while the teacher was out for about 10-20 minutes and we were both free to go. I've known her for about one month and we got along pretty well. Even tho we never spent much time actually meeting each other, we have spent a great time together, both laughing at each others' jokes.

So we started playing around the classroom (non-nasty stuff) and laughing, joking, etc. When I finally had to go, I tried kissed her quickly on the lips, she pulled away. I didn't take it personally at all and just left.

It's not that I'm concerned or worried about the rejection (even tho I could use some tips to improve in the future ;)) but I'm worried about if she's gonna spread the word and as I live in a small town and know some of her friends, this wouldn't be very nice at all.

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• She'll definitely tell someone, and whether or not that person will tell someone else will be up to them. Chances are her friends already know. There isn't much you can do about it now tbh.

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm, depends on the kind of girl. Is she one to gossip or spread news to get attention? That's really the only reason a girl would tell everyone. If it was me I would keep it under wraps but I'd probably talk about it with my mom or my best friend. But yeah, it really depends on what kind of girl she is.

What Guys Said 2

• Well I wouldn't spread the news but I'd be tickled as punch.

link

I haven't had a guy kiss me in, at least a decade I suppose.

• I definitely would tell my friends but not random strangers though :)