Do a lot of girls go to prom alone?

So I have been asked to go to prom by two different girls but I was honestly not interested. I want to just go with a group of my friends (girls and guys), and have a good night. I don't want to be tied down to just one girl. So do a lot of girls go to prom alone?

Most Helpful Girl

• i went alone. I got asked to prom too but I didn't want to go with someone I didn't even know. I went with my friends and I had a really good time. some of my guy friends who took dates ended up leaving their dates and hanging out together while their dates went off and did their own thing. I see no point in taking a date unless of course you go with your boyfriend or girl friend or something like that. but other than that, going with friends is better. its more fun since you guys are free to do whatever you want and don't have to worry about anyone else but yourselves. :D

• Yeah exactly, I just want to do what I want and not have to worry about someone else.

What Girls Said 3

• If I can't convince my date (since its like a 30 min drive here) I'll be going alone :( unfortunately

• I wanted to and I did! Stagette all de way!

• Yeah I went with just one of my friends. We were each others' dates ha

What Guys Said 0