Guys what is the first things that comes to your mind when a girl tells you about how many boys she has dated?

Do you prefer her to have minimum relationships? or many? and why?

Girls can answer the same question but about guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• If we aren't dating/just having a convo and she tells me, the first thing that comes to mind is,"Why would she tell me that?" I'd ask myself,"Does she like me?" or,"Is she just a flirt trying to impress me?" and so on and so forth.

If we are dating, I would again be curious about her reason for sharing her past dating life; however, my questions would be different. I'd ask something like," Okay, why bring that up now?"

Do I prefer her to have minimum relationships? The way that my mind works, is that she's there with ME at that moment. So any past guys in her life are just that, past guys. I try not to let the past interfere with my future... unless she's banging her ex while she's with me. In which case, sh¡t WILL go down and the dudes face WILL be broken.

What Guys Said 3

• i honestly don't care. So long as she's clean she could have been with a hundred guys and it wouldn't matter to me, none. Any guy who is going to freak out by a number, and not get it into his head that the past is in the past, is too narrow minded, shallow and conservative. Therefore any guy who can't get past that, is NOT worth your time, and you're better off without them.

Don't worry about it.

• I'm not fussed about how many relationships she has had. It doesn't change who she is as a person. I would just maybe question a few of the things they did wrong, so I didn't end up making the same mistakes.

• I prefer not talk about it or Id probably be uncomfortable and jealous

What Girls Said 0