What does it mean if a guy doesn't always text you back?

There is a guy, who I am pretty sure is interested in me. When we are together, he treats me like no one else exists. He constantly texts me and calls.

When we are apart for work or for vacation or something, he doesn't always respond back to my texts and/or will respond back a day or two later. What does this mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he has a life too, and doesn't spend all day with his phone in his hand waiting to reply to your texts. It's nothing bad, but you expecting anyone to reply to your texts promptly every time is completely unrealisitc of you.

What Guys Said 1

• Could mean anything.. He could want a break/have a life.

If he always texts first, he might want you to to start/initiate a new convo for once.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he is just caught up in work or trying to relax on his vacations and when you are on your vacations he wants you to have fun and relax its just space on vacations and/or caught up with work like I said. he hasn't forgotten about you. ;)

• Since you guys aren't actually in a relationship he may not feel the need to get back to you right away. See if you guys can actually become a couple and then he may not do that anymore. Gl!