Where would you go on your first date ever?

I've never asked a girl out before. I am gonna do that tomorrow.

I currently don't have a car.

I was thinking of going to restaurant, coffee shot, buying an ice-cream/juice and going for a walk. Where else?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• I think going for a walk is a good idea. It gives you a chance to talk but if there's a quiet moment it won't be bad since it's not like you would just sit there staring at each other.

• should it be icecream+walk or juice+walk? :)

• Whatever you want to do would be fine. She probably wouldn't care either way.

• Just think of the timing of eating/drinking and the walk cause she might get a stitch lol

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• I would say classic dinner and a movie, because that's hard to do wrong. If you want to be romantic, YOU could cook her dinner. That's really something you could do no matter the girl, until you find more about her anyway. There would be a lot more options if it weren't raining :P

• would you go to a stranger's house on a first date? I doubt it

• I wasn't aware that you two were strangers, never mind about that part then. Going out for ice cream is always fun too. No matter what age.

• Well it depends on the girl. If she is an outdoorsy girl and its gonna rain all week take a walk in the park just bring an umbrella. If she likes sports go bowling. Or try and take her to a restaurant like a diner if she likes classic or if she's got a cultural taste take her out for sushi. If she likes the fine arts take her to a play or find an old movie theatre that's playing old movies. It honestly depends on the girl but I hope this helps.

• Thanks. I don't know much about her. From what I know she is an outdoor person. We live a few blocks away from each other. Should I find a place close to where we live?

• That would be good and if she's an outdoors person try finding a park with a pavilion and have lunch with her under the pavilion after taking a walk.

• Probably the movies...or place with food..

nothing special..

• if the girl is under 19 she would not mind walking but most girl aroung 20 or more love guys with cars in summer it's okay to walk on date if not too far but in winter no wayyyy, having a nice car is a huge turn on for girls

What Guys Said 1

• As I recall I took Christine out to a nice dinner. It was within "walking" distance (I say that because she uses a wheelchair). She broke up with me but at any rate that was my first date ever.