Im really bad at kissing, help please?

My boyfriend has kissed me 3 times and each time we have had to re-try... Like yesterday we went to the movies with my two bffs and his friend and they werw all just standing there awkwardly while we attempted to kiss.

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of people laugh at the idea, but if you're a bad kisser then try a little research.

One of my friends got told by her boyfriends back in school "You haven't kissed a lot of people have you." which as you can imagine, pretty much destroyed a lot of her confidence, so we did some web searches on the perfect way to kiss someone and one of the better pages we found was:

link

There's more on there for you to look at, a lot of people think it's weird, or stupid to 'research it' because you can't take it completely for granted, (there's no perfect guide to kissing because everyone is different) But it might help with your kissing confidence and give you a better idea of what to do. Just keep in mind that kissing is like any skill, the more you practise the better you get.

What Guys Said 2

• do some exercises at home heheh

• myperfectworld14 (Age:Under 18)

Problem solved, shouldn't be kissing till your 18. Your lips and mind will develop by then.

What Girls Said 2

• why were your friends standing around watching.

kissing isn't a big deal, usually you just follow the lead of whoever knows what theyre doing. if neither of you know, then, you should practice together. but IN PRIVATE. id f*** up anything I was doing intimately, with a crowd of people watching. seriously, that's odd.

• well...you should be doing it privately, in front of other people makes it awkward especially when you aren't experienced.

Just go with the flow, do what he does, it really isn't so hard...

• Well they were on one side of the car and we were on the other so it was sort of private...

• no, that isn't private. private means the two of you are alone, in a quiet place.