How do I go? Scared, but I want to run!

I have been in an abusive relationship for 14 yrs, verbally abusive. We have 3 kids. I have decided to do what I have to do for me and my kids. Dk I was all ready to leave him, and he decided he wants to change. We have been through this a million times. He changes for a little while then goes right back. I started to have a physical relationship with someone else, if this ever got out, my man would kill me, Because my "other" is black. Do I give him a chance to really change, again, or just go?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• this isn't really a question, is it?

isnt it enough he's already degraded you repeatedly in the pas. if you stay you'll be saying its OK for people to treat you that way

also, if you are worried he'd be violent-for w/e reason. LEAVE.

killing someone, is violent.

• If he has 'changed' so many times before do you think this time would be any different or the same old thing? You know the answer to this and so do I. Leave him.