First kiss from her perspective?

I went on a date with this wonderful girl we had a great time at the end of night she gave me one those hugs like she never wanted to let me go so I went in for the kiss and it was great. however she caught me off guard when she came in again, this time with some tongue. don't get me wrong I was ecstatic I assumed it was just going to be a peck because I was taking it slow, due to the fact she has a purity ring and is really into church. I was pleasantly surprised and turned on, yet felt a little awkward because it caught me off guard. What I was wondering is if you think any of it could have transferred, and if so did I blow it? she seemed all smiles but I'm not sure. also how do I approach her now? she's coming to see me perform on Monday and I don't want things to be weird. I really like this girl, yet I'm rather in experienced and don't want to mess things up.

What Girls Said 1

• Just be yourself...girls like that! That's good you are the way you are...women don't wanna guy that's been all the way around the block. Honestly, I'd say where she's coming to see you perform on Monday... I think your good..if she thought something was up she probably wouldn't come and see you..

What Guys Said 1

• Stop thinking about it and next time just grab her ass