What's the best time to go on a date?

At what time of the day do you prefer going on dates? WHY?

• Anytime between 9am-12
  • Anytime between 11-2pm
  • Anytime between 2-5pm
  • Anytime between 5-8pm
  • Anytime between 8-11pm

Most Helpful Girl

• Evenings usually work out the best because of school work or other activties earlier in the day. I love to be outside and to be active so having a date earlier in the date isn't bad either. Most of the time when a guy wants to go out after 8 I take it as he's looking for a booty call.

What Girls Said 3

• Night time...stars are freaking romantic as anything ! Don't know why, don't question it, just go with it ha ha :)

• Nights. You don't have any obligations after the date usually so you can spend as long or as little time with them as you would like.

• I think evenings are best. I love sunsets, it's still warmish outside and there's a lot of things to do at that time around a city. I like getting home early especially if I use public transportation so 5-8 sounds good.

• Excellent points. Any preference in days of the week?

• Friday & Saturday are perfect imo. You can clear your head, relax and enjoy the date. Then again knowing you have a date after work/school can brighten your day.

What Guys Said 1

• at night but not too late , which is why I picked d