Guys don't like me for some reason?

even as friends, I have very limited male friends and can't get dates:(

But I have a lot of girlfriends that are really good friends. I don't understand why guys don't like me?

Any help or advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate to say this but start with your picturs here. even if you don't want to show your face for some reason. (because you're afraid of people on the internet seeing you, (which is bullsh*t.))

Put em here so we can better aid you. If not. then I would recommend trying to make more guy friends by playing video games is the best way to relate to guys if you're in college. going to the gym helps too.

What Guys Said 3

• In no particular order, you could just be: too pretty, too ugly, too stand-off-ish/snobby, or too shy/reserved.

Find a good girlfriend that you think is good with guys and ask her. Or if you don't want to, try to find the differences between her and you paying particular attention to behavior and communication with guys.

• you seems nice and maybe you didn't meet someone that matches you.

• You're a bitch

• I'm actually one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Which is why I don't understand what guys problems are... your a perfect example right here. sorry but without even knowing anything about me you can't assume I'm a bitch.

• I know I just guessed lol :D

Maybe you seem like a snob in real life. I don't know

What Girls Said 1

• I have the same problem. Looking forward to seeing the answers. 5 star rating for you.