Where is the best place to meet the sweet, innocent and kind girls at?

I don't like the club scene. I don't drink or smoke. I am having a hard time trying to find this girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are making the assumption that you can't drink to be sweet, innocent or kind. You're also making the assumption that girls who don't party are sweet, innocent and kind. These two generalizations couldn't be farther from the truth. You should ask rather where you can find girls who don't party because you don't.

What Girls Said 9

• Anywhere, really! Don't judge a girl based on where you meet her. I know everyone's saying to meet a girl at a church, but just because someone is religious doesn't mean they're nice people. Some of the meanest, nastiest people I ever met attended church. And sure, you probably wouldn't be interested in the majority of girls you'll meet at a club/bar scene, but there are exceptions. Just keep an open mind :)

• Gym, library, grocery store, church, volunteer events, coffee shops, anywhere in the daytime pretty much haha.

• -church

-library

-cafe

-supermarket

• Anywhere, sweet innocent girls are everywhere you just have to have a sense for it.

• i am that woman =)

• where have you been all my life?

• well, I'm in the oc out hunting for you!

• uhmmmm and who are you?o.0

• Everywhere.

• A church, maybe?

• I wanted to say the same.. in a sarcastic manner.. but you said it seriously.. damn..

• Lol some girls in church are actually innocent.

• I want to say church, But I going to stick to that.

• Every where! When you see a girl you like go up to her and talk to her. Find out if she is single and then you know what to do!

What Guys Said 2

• Nerdy places, coffee shops*, bookstores*, museums, art classes*, gym, etc. The girl next door is the best type of girl but the hardest to find.

* = Hipster warning.

• They don't exist, and if they do, they want confident alpha males like all girls