How much would it suck if the girl didn't tell the guy he was her 1st?

1)the girl didn't tell the guy he was her 1st (kiss/bf/etc)

2)the girl's 1st kiss/bf/etc was a guy that wasn't of the same ethnic background

I'm wondering because I. Don't want my first of anything to be with a guy that isn't the same race as me that'd just be weird and either way its unforgettable whether its a good or bad experience.I'm going to college soon and I don't see enough guys that are of my race and the colleges I'm going to doesn't have a difference :(

But if something happens I didn't plan I wouldn't tell the guy he was my first kiss ect...I say this because I'm not allowed to date now since I'm in high school and under my parents' roof,and I'll be free in college next year I might let loose

Most Helpful Guy

• Alot of white guys would not go out of someone if they have been with a non white, I know I would not.

And it is not racist to want to date someone of your own race. People who believe that are genocidists and sick in the head.

• Ya id prefer to date within my race and there's so many options because the continet has many countries and the people look different..I could date outside my race but not marry/have kids with I don't want my children to be confused

Most Helpful Girl

• Then be patient and wait

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0