Does it annoy you when someone sends you an unnecessarily long text message, even if it's funny?

I have friends who hate it, but it never bothers me. Because it bothers my friends though, I get nervous that when I send a long message to someone (because I'm not very good at summarizing) it will just make them want to end the conversation with me. I usually make the messages humorous, and humor takes room, so basically I'm trying to decide between the annoying few-word-reply person, or the annoying too-many-word-reply person.

Which should I be?!

• Yes, I fricken hate it!
  • Nah, I don't mind too much.

Most Helpful Guy

• doesn't it feel awkward when your always sending long texts and they always send short ones. story of my life.

What Guys Said 2

• I prefer an email if you're going to be verbose and write a letter.

• I only hate it because it makes me feel like they're going to expect me to reply with a bunch back and I usually don't care enough to do that.

What Girls Said 1

• I am notorious for sending my friends 4 page text messages because if I have something to say,i feel as though I need to say ALL of it! All of my friends know that if their phones keep vibrating indicating multiple messages,they know its ...ME. That's what makes me unique. ;) So God forbid,i bite the dust tomorrow,at least everyone would have a good laugh at my 3 page plus text messages sharing a funny story or just checking in.I can't say what you SHOULD be...just be YOU. :)