PROM..should I expect........!?

So MY schools prom was this past weekend but I didn't go I'm going to my old schools prom. I heard everyone had a great time had fun and enjoyed the night. I also heard about all the sex! and believe me I heard a lot of it happened.(also evident from all the hickeys in certain places;D ) I'm going this weekend to prom, should SEX be something I have in mind that may happen with me and my date? I've known my date for years and we've gotten along well over the years.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• many girls like to have sex on prom night because it feels special and its a form of repayment to the male for paying for tickets etc etc... if uve known her for years I'm assuming its been as a friend though, and unless yall are going as "more than friends" or she is going to be drinking then no I would not expect it

• EXPECT SEX FROM ANY GIRL THEY WANT IT REALLY BAD REGARDLESS THEY DONT WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE A VIRGIN.