Why do men play games with a woman's feelings?

I am a beautiful woman inside and out, I don't play games and hate drama. Why is it that all of the men I meet play games with a women's head and/or... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Frankly guys are easy to read. It surprises me that many women can't tell a guy his a scum bag or a player within 5min of meeting him. I have many female friends who end up with totally sh*tty boyfriends and then they complain about it later, when I could have told them from day one that the guy would make a horrible boyfriend or would screw them over. Some people just can't see the forest through the trees.

The amount of good people (men and women) is dwindling so it can be frustrating trying to find one, but if you are actually ending up with the bad people, part of that is your fault for falling for their games, which are usually quite obvious, in the first place.