What I am supposed to do? Girls why do you put your boyfriends in awkward situations?

Ok, I've been the official boyfriend of this girl for about 2 weeks now. We get along great and it's been going great. However, yesterday when I asked her if we were hanging out tonight she said this week is going to be rough with class and that she can't probably hangout till Thursday at the earliest.

So my question is what am I supposed to do between now and then? Do I ignore her and wait till Thursday? Do I call her? Clearly she is saying I have tons of homework which is why she can't hangout, so I worry if I call or text her I will be annoying her. What if I go the not talk to her until Thursday route and then she gets mad that I'm ignoring her. It's not fair. Girls have slammed it into our heads so much that they hate clingy that we or at least I get scared of pissing you guys off, but then you have the power to get mad if we listen to you and give you what you want which is clearly this week we can't do anything. AGGHHHH

What Girls Said 2

• Do what feels natural. Is it natural to ignore your partner completely just because they're too busy to spend time together? I'd say usually not. This isn't something you should be stressing out about. Try checking in occasionally and see how it goes. If she's so stressed that she can't take five minutes to say hi, she needs to TELL you that. Do what feels right and go from there.

• Good grief, dude. She can't help that she's busy and it's not her job to babysit your insecurity (or you hers) Get yourself together, man! Text her a time or two if she's busy or better yet -- shoot her a brief 10 minute phone call. If she doesn't want to talk to you for at least a few minutes, she's a sh*tty girlfriend anyway. There are girls who freak out as much as you do too, so don't make this into some kind of weird "females have power over us poor put-upon men" things.

• I guess I didn't explain myself very well. She was in a pissy mood yesterday because of her schoolwork, her fbook status said she is going to sleep off the bad mood she was in. I'm not being insecure, I just like making the right decisions. I'm perfectly secure in not talking to her until Thursday if that's what she wants, but I would prefer since she's the busier one for her to contact me that way it's clearly when she has time to talk and I'm not interrupting her schoolwork.

• "Girls have slammed it into our heads so much that they hate clingy that we or at least I get scared of pissing you guys off, but then you have the power to get mad if we listen to you and give you what you want which is clearly this week we can't do anything. AGGHHHH"

You need to be calm. Trying to do everything perfectly will just make you overanalyze to the point of psychosis. Believe me, chicks do this too. Take everything in stride. Calling her once a day(not too late) ...is fine

What Guys Said 0