He didn't respond, do I wait or try again?

I texted a guy about 2 hours ago and asked if he wanted to hang out, but he hasn't responded. He hasn't been on Facebook today either, so I don't know if it's me or if he's busy...is it OK to text him again or would that be clingy or needy? I'm bummed, I really wanted to see him since I won't be able to until next week.

Most Helpful Guy

• He knows you want to be in touch; let him be a man and come to you (if you keep pushing and trying to do the work for him, you're only going to push him away). Kick back and take care of some of your chores/work/etc that you have for the coming week (if you can) or fill your time with a hobby. Maybe he'll come and see you when you least expect it :)

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 3

• Not sure what time zone your in but here, its one am so 2 hours ago would be 11 pm... He would probably be sleeping if he's in this time zone

Also, is he usually on Facebook? If he is, then he's probably busy today:P

Wait a week and then see... Or you can just text him and start a conversation before you ask him to hang out next week..?

• lol it was around 7 p.m. when I texted him

• hmm.. well he may be busy then... text him tomorow... if you text now, itll seem a little desparate..

He could be busy or just ina bad mood or his phone may be off... Find out tomorow... :P

• Yeah, probably best you don't text him right now. I say wait until tomorrow, and ask him then. He's either busy or he's asleep. Give him some space. I know it sucks, but hey, there's always next time.

• I even offered him a back rub :( who wouldn't want a back rub?!

• Backrubs are pretty awesome. But who knows why he didn't respond. Wait until you can get a hold of him, but don't force it. Maybe you'll find out later.

• u can text me while your waiting for him ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Don't text him again. He's busy. Just as you will be until next week.