Phone calls or texting, what do you prefer?

Just in general, I personally prefer phone calls but I don't mind texting either. What do you prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer IM with a keyboard or in person.

I'm trying to spit game via texting but its like... so awkward. Its hard to be witty in between bites or when I'm pumping gas. Maybe my multi-tasking skills just suck. Phone calls are only good if you want to get straight down to business.

What Guys Said 6

• If it's something simple and short, texts. If it's something that requires a discussion, phone call.

• Texting but I wouldn't mind calling a girl that prefers to do that. I'd prefer face to face above both of them though.

• phone calls , I think its a more polite way .

• I prefer in person but if not then phone calls

• text...

• when I'm at the computer I like to text (type at the keyboard) if I could get a phone call and hear someone's voice it's more personal.

never been a fan of texting on those small cellphones.

What Girls Said 6

• Texting. I don't like talking over the phone cause for some reason my concentration levels aren't really on par when I have to chat over the phone via a phone call :-/

• I prefer phone calls. Texting has no emotion to it and too much monotonous space where someone would fill it with a "loll"

I feel like it takes more effort to get my point across on a text than it would if I just called the person.

Sometimes texts aren't so bad if I'm just having a casual "hi, how are you conversation"

• i hate both...i'm awkward enough face to face,phones=death to me. I guess I'll go with texting,cause you can ignore it easily

• Texting for sure. I don't like talking on the phone, and I hate it when people just call without letting me know first.

• depends who I'm talking with but usually I rather talk on the phone I feel it has more meaning (:

• Texting.