Have you ever received calls or messages from someone who is drunk?

What are the weirdest or funniest call/message you received?

Did you call/message someone else when you are drunk? What's the after-effect reaction when you are sober?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure if she was drunk or just missed me/my family but my ex from when I was 15-16 messaged me on Facebook and started talking to me and than said how she misses hanging out with us (my family) and saying we were like a 2nd family to her. it was very sweet but kinda weird because we generally don't chat much so that's why I think she may have been drinking.

What Guys Said 2

• I have and omg I have a whole story about that one that was stupid of me to do.. but long story short this girl called me when she was drunk talking and saying she loved me and all that crap.. omg that was a disaster when I drove 625 miles (ONE WAY) to visit.

• No.

What Girls Said 2

• boyfriend, friends, guys from parties who I've given my number to. I laugh and let them know how they were that night.

• I think so.

I have also been known to drunk text:P