Ladies which guy would you go for? Guys what should I do?

Guy number one has been in my life for about 4 years. So we started dating when we were in 10th grade. We were together for 8 or 9 months. Then he started getting to clingy I just couldn't deal. We broke up so that he could get his self together. HE would cry in school when he seen me talking to another guy. People were always looking at me like why are you with him.I still love him to death as a friend. He just csmr back in my life a couple month again and is back to his old ways.

Guy # 2. He has been in my life for eh a year. we talk non stop where we first met it was just smiling non stop. Our relationship / friendship went south when he moved 10 hours away. We still talk like we always have but the thought of him not just being a 5 min drive away kills me. I would like to be near him again but I can't do the 10 hour thing.

Guy# 3 has been in my life 7 years. But we just got close our senior year. We have a month of school left and now he is trying to get close with me. He is not what I really want in a guy but he is such a freaking sweet heart. I love him as a friend . But he keeos expressing feeling to me so on that note I don't know what to do.

I really want guy 2 but the distance kills me. guy one and 2 I just want to be friends but I don't know how to let them down easy and not lead them on because I feel that's what I'm doing but really I'm just trying to make everyone happy. Sad to say I'm not happy myself

What Guys Said 2

• Don't lead a guy on, you wouldn't want a guy doing that to you. If guy 2 is worth it then try to make long distance work. 10 hours is really not that bad if he means a lot to you.

• See my thing is I'm not trying to lead them on. I'm just a really friendly happy person.So that's what makes me feel that I'm leading them on. But thanks guys :)

• Then tell them that you just want to be friends. Don't let them think there's a chance when there isn't one.

• Why do you have have a guy?

Why not just gor number 2 or wait or just tell him

What Girls Said 0