He wants to see me tomorrow, is that a good thing?

We had our second date and at the beginning he warned me that we won't have that much time because he has a meeting for work and asked me if I want to do something tomorrow and I said yes.

We spent a lot of time talking and he kissed me for the first time. It was wonderful. It wasn't an all physical thing, he didn't touch me until he gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug at the end, which turned into a bunch of real kissing ;)

Then at the end he said "text me or I'll text you about tomorrow" and I said "I'm down if you text me".

Is this a good thing? How soon should I expect to hear anything? We did just meet.

What Guys Said 1

• 1 of 2 things could have happen.

1) The kiss that he leaned in to give was a test of you. He may have wanted to see how easy it would be to get next to you. Either in a good way or not so good way.

2) He may have really been feeling you too and wanted to take it slow as to not scare you away. When you kissed him back, it let him know that you are feeling the same.

If this guy seems like a good guy to you then my money would be on #2. If he is really into you then I would give him 72hrs total to hear back from him. He did say he would text you tomorrow, so this will be a true test of his wants (1 or 2).

• so you're sayin that if he's guy one he is trying to see how easily he can get me into bed, based on a kiss? I'm always so worried about being used but I figured it was just a kiss and I thought the date went well and I was just so attracted to him...jeez I may as well just become a nun

• No need to become a nun. Just be smart about what you do & want. If you felt that his intentions were pure then go for it. This is just my opinion . Good luck with it

What Girls Said 0