Why would a guy take his new girl to a park where he used to hang out with an ex?

I happened to see a photo of my ex together with his new girlfriend taken in a park that he went to with me often. This park is near my house, and about an hour away from where the ex lives. I have moved on, but can't help to wonder why he would take her to this specific place?

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess he just really likes the park? or maybe he was hoping to run into you there and make you jealous if he's that type. that is kinda weird that he would take her there if its an hour away from him and right by you, but then again, maybe he thinks the park is a good date spot.

What Guys Said 2

• Creature of habit, I guess. Also, there are only so many parks to visit in a given area. I woudn't take offense if I were you.

• is the park that good so he will drive an hour from his place? I don't think so.

if you moved on why would you care what he's doing or even thinking about him.

live you're life .

What Girls Said 3

• He probably just likes the park and wanted to take her there. Unless he is not over you then he might be trying to make you jealous. But if he is there is probably no bigger reasoning behind it then he just likes the place.

• i think he just really liked the park and wanted to just show it to her..

• he either likes the park much... or is just tryin to make you jealous...or mybe he has some good memories with you in te park and wants to have them now with his new gf.