Analyze this text for me, please?

oomg omg omg I feel like a silly teenager right now, but I'm reaking out and I need your help!

The guy I really like and want, well, we were at a party, then I wanted to talk to him later, because I got too uncomfortable at the party, sO I wrote to him at the night around 11 pm

"heeey :) are you sleeping?"

he wrote back "yeah! I'm have to wake up at 7"

OMG ! :(

I FEEL SO BAD SO HORRIBLE SO PATHETIC!

What do I DO!?!?!?

Could he not have written

"yes, but I will call you tomorrow"

or "yes, I have to go up at 7 :)"

HE DID NOT EVEN SEND A SMILEY!

WHAT SHOULD I DOO! I'm SO SCARED! CAN I CALL HIM TODAY!?!?!?

AAAAAA I'm FREAKING OUT

HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD !
WHAT WOULD BE THE INDICATION THAT HE IS NOT INTERESTED THEN!?
ISNT "YES IM SLEEPING! A CODEWORD FOR "LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE?"

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, honestly this is good. Now you call him and apologize, offering to make it up by taking him out for lunch or something. If you really want, make it playful and he'll probably catch on that you have an interest in him and if he's interested too would be willing to give it a shot.

Good luck! =)

(ad he's fine, probably was just really tired and had something stressful in the morning.)

• could you please explain why it is good? please please please? If I was interested in a guy I would not do this to him!

• haha well then he's probably busy. If you really want to be sure, you could text him first to see if he'd be able to talk. i.e. "Hey, I was really hoping to talk to you, are you free to call?"

• haha "Yes I'm sleeping is" code for "I'm trying to sleep' XP you're really over-analyzing this. =)

What Guys Said 1

• Nono, he's just sleeping, he just has things to take care of at 7 am.

If he didn't send a smiley or anything, it was probably because he was too tired to do so, or he didn't think a smiley was appropriate, what also might be is that he would want to behave as normal as possible to not show any signs of liking you, because he doesn't wana do anything wrong, you just can't say.

What Girls Said 1

• Dont read too deeply into this. He just meant he can't talk right now...just try again later or ...say "ok. text, me when you have time ;)"