How do you get over a bad date?

I've never dated anyone before, so I'd love to know how you handle such a situation

Most Helpful Girl

• Been there and honestly your going to go through a lot of bad dates lol you can't find the right one so easy, you can't really expect much the first time you date someone or the other times I mean it's just a date, that;s it, it's not like your totally in love with each other because you really don't know that or how you actually feel about each, if you get on or if you have a lot of things in common, there's just a few things you have to consider before deciding your full on in love with them. Plus you need to build that trust in each other, all of this takes time though so on dates just have fun, do things that are fun that you both can do like bowling, games of pool, going to the fair ect... keep it light and don't expect a lot from each other.

What Girls Said 1

• Well it all depends on the person and where it went wrong the way I see it is Take it day by day and try to fix things

What Guys Said 1

• have a better one next time.