What was your 'morning after' reaction to recent dates?

Regret, happy, never again! can't wait? Big mistake?

Do't forget to rate the question!

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh man. I woke up the next day like:

" I hope it was a dream"

Than look down at the clothes I'm wearing and realize I spent 5 hours with the most shallow, self conflicted moron. So I just go back to bed and hope for a better tomorrow.

What Girls Said 6

• When I wake up to find my boyfriend in my bed, I have no idea how it happened, but I’m like…

link

Just kidding, I always knows how it happened and I am always very content it did happen :)

• I really don't understand.

I have never had a one nighter- if that is what you mean.

As for dates...uhm..I have always been in the 'can't wait for it again' type thing. haha

• Depends on the date... when I was dating it ranged from "meh, we'll see what happens next time" to "omg I never wanna see that loser again." Until I dated the guy who's my boyfriend now and then all I could think was: "hehehehe" =D

• Im just wondering about how he feels about me now! and I feel like if it doesn't feel wrong why do I feel like if it was a mistake?

• Dude,I haven't had a date in months! But that's OK though..I have too much going on at the moment anyway.

• my last over night friend was so hot.. fun and great.. so it was super great..and hope it happens again...

What Guys Said 0