Girls, texting or calling boyfriend?

Me and my girlfriend text a bit but she's one of those people who has like a 30min-2hr gap between each. But if I call her then she will pick up right away. Do you girls prefer your boyfriends to text you or call you and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do that with my boyfriend. But that's after texting for over an hour with no delays. Sometimes it's because I leave my phone somewhere that I forget about it, or I just don't feel like texting back. Yes I know it's kinda mea. But after talking for 3 hours you run out of things to talk about. And also I sometimes get the feeling that he's just keeping an eye on me so I don't go off and do something. But there's 2 reasons it takes her that long: you sent (ok lol or yea) so she has really just about nothing to say to that but "TEXT ME WHEN YOU ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY" or the fact that she has a life that doesn't only revolve around her boyfriend. She might have a job, have to clean around the house, at the gym, having dinner with the family all of those factors affect how much time she can devote for you. And I can promise you it's not cause she doesn't like/love you but it's cause she's busy. But if your really tired of it you have 2 choices do the same thing take your time to text back play games for 30 min giving her 'a taste of her own medicine' or just try to figure out times where you know she will be busy and can't text back right away.

Hope this helped :)

• lol I usually try to keep things interesting I never expect her to text back if all I give her is "ya" or something like that. I do realize she has a life outside of me and I dig that because I know her work ethic will take her places in life and I'm proud of her. I explain this to everyone that when you are in a relationship you are not replacing something in their life you are just becoming another part of it and you have to realize there are more important thing especially at this stage in life

What Girls Said 4

• this is such a digital world today! I remember when text was not popular and I would only go out with someone when they would CALL ME and formally ask me out, but now everything is short texts that leave for a lot of confusion and heartache. ahha! id say the busier she is at work, the less time she will have to text and that calling is always so much nicer because you can hear each other and cue into each others' verbal cues and tone of voice. If we all interacted upfront with each other more we could understand each other so much better! lol

• My b.f.and I text a lot through the day to say hi or I love you quickly.he'll text me in the morning to say good morning every day.and then I will call him ,we do this every morning it's our routine.I also talk to him each night before going to bed.I would much rather hear the sound of his voice.and not text as much but he gets up early to go to work.I'm still in bed so a text is what he sends then when I wake we talk.

• I like to talk to my man, But between times I prefer texting unless it's something important to say. One thing about texting you can't her his voice.

• text...I hate talking on the phone.

What Guys Said 0