How to make out with my boyfriend?

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for awhile now he's 18 and I'm 17 and he's way more experienced than I am I told him that he could only kiss me on the cheek cause I'm nervous about making out with him but he recently told me he wants to make out and I've never done that before and I don't wanna turn him down again, so I was wondering do y'all have any tips or anything? Please and Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Aww this is awesome! No tips really, kissing is very instinctual. He should make it clear that there is no pressure on you. If he's pressuring you, well, that's not good. Just relax and let him take the lead and you'll realize that it just comes to you. It not hard to do if that's what you're thinking. Like I said, just relax and enjoy it, it's your first kiss so it's exciting!

What Guys Said 3

• Just take it slow. No one can really tell you how to do it. Don't jump into it, and don't try to eat his face.

Its funny, at your age I was terrified of kissing my girlfriend. I put it off for a whole month! Now its like, absolutely nothing. After that first kiss, you'll realize kissing anyone is a really small feat that is no more difficult or stressful than a simple handshake, so try not to worry so much about it.

• Thanks alot, very reassuring :)

• I second, you don't plan these types of things just go with the flow and since you haven't done it before I'm sure that your boyfriend wouldn't mind leading until your comfortable/confident.

However since these things aren't planned be cautious about what you eat when you're together since you probably don't want to remember that you had garlic breath or something.

• Very true. Best to not do it after eating or something, you could ruin it with bad breath or stray food D:

Chew some gum and you'll be fine. But yeah, the actual act isn't too complicated and you pretty much learn how to do it immediately as you do it. Remember, you don't have to immediately shove your tongue anywhere either. You don't need to do it at all yet if you don't feel comfortable.

• you could practice on your sister or with a friend, otherwise be a man and just do it, you're gonna have to kiss guys eventually you know, might as well start now...

need a tip? Bring gum or tic tacs :)

• When I was a child, I thought kiss can let a person get pregnant.

What Girls Said 1

• it is not something to be worried about just let him take the lead and enjoy your first kiss, it is a natural thing you will figure out what to do as you go