I hate waiting on guys but I really like him,

Okay there a kid a my school and I have liked him since his first day a few months ago. He told me at the end of january that he liked me and that he wanted to get to know me better. He kissed me last week. Now whenever I text him or talk to him at school he cuts the conversations short. He tells my friends he still likes me. but I'm getting tired of waiting. I don't know what to do...

Help?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know for sure what's happening, but it sounds like after he kissed you, he wasnt sure whether or not you liked it or were ready for it. The best thing to do would be to just tell him how you feel and tell him sorry for whatever it is you did to make him back away from you. It might take some thinking, but good luck! and don't resort to texting him, it will ruin every relationship. If you can't talk to him, you shouldnt have a relationship with him.

What Girls Said 0