Is there something wrong with me?

I like to consider myself one of the guys, but I'm also always dressed up. I have awesome taste in music and I'm pretty good looking. I've never had a boyfriend before and It's not that I want one but it just frustrating and makes me wonder why I've never had one. I admit I don't know how to flirt well, and I'm a little bit zoned out when it comes to talking to guys I like, and anytime I am talking to a guy like something has to go wrong. Is it me just thinking this over too much or am I just repelling guys that I like?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe that overconfidence is scaring them off? ^-^

there's absolutely nothing wrong with you, and it's good

to tell yourself that's you're awesome every now and then

to raise your self esteem, but it can also show too much, girls

who's confident often scare guys off instead, probably

because "it's the guys job to be the man" or something liek that..

but there's no need to rush it, you've got plenty of time

ahead of you <3

What Guys Said 3

• You are probably over-thinking this issue. Have you ever actively tried to pursue a relationship with anyone specific? If so, what happened?

• It blows up in my face, every single time.

• I'll try but old habits die hard. Thanks for your help though.

• That they do, I have fought with that many times myself. Just remember that the only person in your way is yourself. No problem on the help, I am happy to help when I can.

• You suck at giving signals.

• Guys just want simple... Too much of being a "tomboy" can be a turn off tho.

What Girls Said 3

• dude you are 17, you have plenty of time to get a bf.

• its because you don't know how to flirt. girls who know how to flirt and are confident in that area have bfs when they want one. its more about your attitude, the girl who comes off feminine and a little flirty will seem like someone dateable. by the way don't think this means sexual you don't have to heavily flirt or try too hard, just be cute (personality)

• No there's nothing wrong with you ... it's actually normal to act weird around guys specially if you like them... if your planning to have a boyfriend then all you have to do is approach them ;)