How comfortable is it for a tall man to date a short woman?

like a 5'11+ vs. 5'3/5'4 difference.

have you experienced that and was it uncomfortable?

Most Helpful Guy

• Im 6' and my girlfriend is between 5'1 and 5'2. I hardly notice at all, and she's not a huge high heel.girl either ...

What Guys Said 4

• No, it isn't uncomfortable at all. I am 6'0 and my girlfriend is 5'4. We haven't had any problems related to height and it is not uncomfortable at all. What are you worried about?

• Not at all uncomfortable. I'm 6'-2" tall and had a 4'-9" girlfriend for quite a while. Until her mother started trying to run both our lives. I've dated, went out with, had sex with, or lived with girls ranging in height from 4'-9" to 6'-0" . They all worked out fine.

• I'm 5'10" and my last girlfriend was 5'0". Not sure what do you mean about being comfortable though. We looked cute in public, she did kinda look like a chubby kid though. However, if we did it doggy style, there was some accommodations that needed to be made for the height difference.

• I doubt it would be uncomfortable at all, I'm 6ft 4 and I've dated a girl whos 5ft 7 so a similar gap and it was fine.

What Girls Said 2

• Thats not bad at all.

I'm 5'5 and I once dated a 6'2-6'3 guy. Its only uncomfortable if you make it.

Also, a lot of girls wear heels so that'll make you a little closer to his height.

• I'm 5'4 and my boyfriend is 6'5. He loves it.