Is it pathetic to ask your cousin to go to your JR Prom with you?

Is it pathetic to ask your cousin to go to your JR Prom with you? all up there... I haven'

t got a date. would it be weird to ask my cousin.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need a date to have a good time, just meet up with some friends or ask them to come with you. That's what I'm doing. I'd be embarrassed to go with my cousin, not that anythings wrong with him. It's just that he's my cousin...

• About going with a friend; that won't work because all my friends that are in my grade have dates and I will be the fifth wheel... My friend is giving me hard time about wanting to ask my cousin so I won't be lonely though. And I just wanted to see if it would be as weird and pathetic as she said it was.

• I asked him if he had a friend that would be willing to go with me and he said that he had one that wanted to make a deal with me. His friend will be my date to my Prom if I'm his date to his Prom. Thank you so much. Not only do I get to hang out with a cool kid, I also get to meet new people AND go to two Proms :D

What Guys Said 2

• It's perfectly normal to take ones cousin to the prom in many parts of America. For instance, in West Virginia, brother often take their sisters to the prom. This allows them to get to know each other a little better before they get married.

• If you want to take your cousin, that's cool It's not fun doing stuff alone, and so if you get along with him, then you'll have a good time.

What Girls Said 0