What activity can I ask her so she doesn't think it's a date?

Well, I really like this girl and I was thinking of asking her to hang out some time. Now, I would ask her out but she is the type of girl who is slow when it comes to dating and having a relationship with someone. What could I ask her to do with me so that she doesn't think it's a date? Something like hanging out as friends (this is the first time I'm asking her something:P).

She's really athletic, maybe I could do something like that but she also wouldn't mind something simple either. I'm open to suggestions! Remember, she can't think it's a date! She might feel uncomfortable with the idea even if she likes me, she's just that type of girl!

Thanks!

And just so guys now, I want to ask her to hang out alone:P I would consider asking her to hang out with some friends (like a group outing or something) but I think it would be better just us two.

Either way, I appreciate any answer! Thanks:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Something outside like a hike or go to a park? Or bike riding? Or ice cream?

What Girls Said 3

• Group activities. Bowling, putt-putt, out for icecream, dinner out in a group. Bonfire, for a hike,

• Uhm anywhere you can go after being somewhere, like after class or something! Do you get what I mean? xD *class over* "I'm hungry, are you? Let's get something to eat!"

• Ask her to go get frozen yogurt or ice cream or something with some friends :)

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe you could as her if she's interested in doing like homework or something together either at yours or her house? Maybe like 30 minutes of that then after just sort of chill out you know?

Or take her to a fair (I think that's what you guys call them?) and take her on rides and stuff. Anything else I can think of would be pretty much a date lol.