First date with girl I already made out with?

I went to this party on Saturday and I ran into a girl I casually knew from a while back. I had caught her looking at me and could tell she liked me ever since I saw her back then but she was always with her boyfriend.

Now on Saturday she was single and we were talking and flirting all night, we ended up making out and we were both into each other.

Anyway, she is someone I could see myself sticking with and we have been texting ever since Saturday, we agreed to meet up soon for a date this week.

My question is, how should I handle myself on this first date, knowing that we've already hit first base? Please keep in mind that I'm not looking for just a one night stand with this girl, and I have a strong feeling she doesn't either.

Thanks for your feedback

-Rick

What Girls Said 1

• How should you handle yourself on your first date with this girl?

-Ask a lot of questions, and seem very interested in what she has to say.

-Do little things to show her that you like her without moving too far, (holding hands, sitting close, gazing into her eyes, give her compliments, give her a kiss at the end of the night.)

-Just stay within the first base range and do not move past it for a while (You do not want her to get the wrong impression), you want her to know you genuinely like her.

-When the date is over say, "Listen, I had fun we should do this again."

Good luck!

Don't stress it.

It will all be fine.

What Guys Said 0