Go on a date or cancel?

Tomorrow I have a date with a girl I like a lot. The problem is that I hurt my knee. LOL. When I walk it hurts a lot but I can handle the pain. However, you can easily notice that I'm hurt.

Should I go or cancel. In case I cancel what should I say/text?

Its our first date so inviting her over is not an option

Most Helpful Girl

• Cancel the date (and let her know your situation)

If you really want the date

text her that if she doesn't mind she can come over,

and you will order her food from her favorite restaurant,

and you two can watch a movie.

What Girls Said 4

• don't cancel unless you feel like you REALLY have to. even when it is a legit excuse the girl will still worry that you are just making up an excuse.

• Ill try not too but if I have to what's best to say? I wanna get a 2nd chance

• if you can, don't cancel it. If you can just reschedule it like if you were going out to eat ask her to come over and you will cuddle up and watch a movie or make her dinner at your house

• if you can handle walking, go. since its obvious you are hurt, you might get some sympathy and care :P

• its our first date... Tnx god for sympathy points lol. K ill give my best. I do parkour and injuries are inevitable lol

• well I bet they are lol :P also I hope you get to feeling better!

• Invite her to your place if you trust her :)

What Guys Said 2

• Definitely go. As long as you're fine with the pain and aren't in danger of inflicting further injury on yourself, there's no foreseeable downside to this. She'll probably be happy that you were willing to tough it out for her and she might even offer some nurturing TLC.

• you took an arrow to the knee? :)

Just tell her you're injured.. and make plans for another day..