Kissing a girl you like on the cheek... how do you guys feel about it?

When I got close to his face

and kissed him on his cheek

I noticed that he smiled...

it wasn't a big smirk,

but it was a noticeable little smile.

Is this a potential sign that he likes me?

I forgot to mention that he kissed other girls on the cheek,

but I didn't notice him smiling at any of them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe, it is hard to say for sure how he feels. Getting a kiss from any girl, would make me smile. It could be that he likes you, or maybe he just appreciated the affection you showed to him. I would assume he likes you though.

What Guys Said 3

• Most likely, but do know this, as a guy myself, I believe most guy would smile if they were kissed, by a girl, even if it is on the cheek.

• I did something like this back in kindergarten. Perhaps you should have kissed him on the lips.

• im extremely shy I won't kiss ...i can't een shake hands :-x

What Girls Said 1

• Regarding your update, It depends on the circumstances under which you kissed him and he kissed you vs other girls. A lot of people just go around doing the cheek-kissing thing to say hi and bye to everyone in their congregation after services or at a wedding reception, etc. There's a detail missing here.

Generally, if a guy likes you he'll light up like a Christmas tree if you stand close or kiss him on the cheek. I'll have to defer to the guys as to whether this means he likes you, however I know that not every guy who says "Hey, how's it going?" and plants one on my cheek along with a hug is chasing after me...