He called me just to talk

I met this guy at the club a few weeks ago we ended up sleeping together that night, I met him and his co workers for drinks a couple nights later an again we slept together. The following weekend we hung out and he tried to get in my bed but I said no and didn't even let him get further than making out. Last weekend he tried to hang out with me but I had already made plans so it was a no go. tonight he called me and we talked for half an hour about this and that he said he would message me later to organize something or Friday.

Could he want more than just sex? If so, should I keep withholding the next time we spend time together and he wants to get me in bed? I'm so confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants to have sex with you, he noticed you where goving him some resistance so now he's going to find a way around it

What Guys Said 2

• He doesn't sound like he is interested in anything long term. Has he shown any interest in your life?

• I am moving soon he keeps asking me about that, but that is about it.

• He asks me about my family as well and little things he keeps remembering about me that guys don't normally remember?

• He only wants sex. Fact is, he thinks you're easy. And you pretty much proved you're easy as well because you slept with him the first time you met him and the second time you met him. Hence, he keeps trying to get into your bed because he knows he has a chance of f***ing you again. Anything he plans with you now will be a road leading to sex by the end of the night. Once he gets bored of you he will move on.

What Girls Said 1

• not really, when you give a guy sex right away you pretty much kill your chances at a relationship. besides, he isn't taking you on dates. he's hanging out in places he could potentially get you in bed. hanging out is not dating. sorry.