Why does she keep texting me?

This girl and I liked each other but had a huge argument about something. She deleted my number and me off Facebook. A week later she texting me saying "Hey you OK?" as if nothing had happened. She hadn't deleted my number obviously.

The argument was because I asked her out but things would be difficult with us being boyfriend and girlfriend so she got mad lol said she never wanted to speak to me again...but she does.

She texts me every few days and has added me back on fb. She told me she lost interest in me after the argument but why does she keep trying to get in touch with me?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• For her to get so mad over that is kind of idiotic. I mean, you asking her out was a compliment. She had no right get that upset. My best guess is that she feels bad about how she acted, but can't bring herself to just say sorry. Or maybe she values your friendship, and doesn't want to let it go? There is a chance she's actually interested in you, but I wouldn't give that assumption much credence.

• I was the one that suggested we just be friends but she said we couldn't just be friends. So I don't understand this girl at all. She rejects me, doesn't want to be friends but still tries to talk to me. Could she just be attention seeking or does she still like me, I'm lost...

• She liked you, but you didn't think the relationship would work out? If so, then she's probably just feeling rejected. In the moment, she was angry and lashed out. I'm assuming she still has some feelings for you (you can't just turn those off), and because of that, doesn't want you to be mad at her. If she can't have you as a boyfriend, she can at least have you as a friend, right? Her denying her feelings is probably just her trying to protect her feelings.

• Now, I can't be sure or anything. I've only heard one side of the story, so I could be way off. This I just me guessing. :)

• She keeps trying to get in touch with you because she still cares a out you even though she says she doesn't

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know the whole story, but based on what you wrote, I'd say GTFO. Imagine what it would be like if the two of you were actually dating (or if you broke up with her).

• Run bro she's crazy