Do girls usually like it when guys text or call first?

It always feels uncomfortable doing it, but I've noticed this girl might like me because of how she's been acting around me. And she takes some initiative by stopping by where I live or work every once in a while and we get along great but she never texts or calls me, I'm wondering if she would like it if I called or texted her.

Is that how this works? Do girls usually not text/call first and is it my job to start the conversation? How do I know I'm not bothering her or being annoying

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes girls like being texted first. You're not bothering her you have her number she's going to expect you to call or text her some time. A girl will text first but usually it's if she's worried that you're not into her and she's going crazy waiting to find out so she takes the leap and texts you first (that's my experience anyway unless I think of them only as a friend).

What Girls Said 3

• Girls like being texted first. Once we know you are into us you can expect her to text first as well we just need the initial first move done for us

• Definitely text her first, it makes it seem she was on your mind :)

• I like being texted first... Just so that I know he's into me.. And once we get comfortable with each other and are aware of our mutual attraction then I'll start the convo off sometimes as well.

What Guys Said 1

• yeah they probably feel the same as we do