A guy asked if I want to go to a festival with him.. read on.

This guy has invited me to go to a festival with him for free 'cause he's already got the tickets. I want to go because a lot of bands I like will be there. The tickets cost quite a lot of money and I feel mean if I took the ticket. He's been asking me questions like ; what do you look for in your partner? Why did you and your ex split up? He says he's inviting me to cheer me up because I've been extremely unhappy recently... I don't know what to do... Any advice please?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's not "giving you" the ticket, he's asking you to go WITH him, big difference.

Mean would be if you asked him for the ticket, told him you'd meet him there, and then purposefully avoided running into him while you were there.

So accept, if you want to go on a date to this music festival with him. Decline if you don't.

What Guys Said 1

• Go with this guy and let him cheer you up but only as friends,if he tries to make a move on you during this (date)tell him your still hurting from your ex ,but you are having a good time,u can take it from there if you like him. Don't feel like your using him he invited you to make you happy(he said it himself) and if he didn't mean what he said then he's the mean one

What Girls Said 1

• He's trying to get you to date him. He obviously likes you and now you have to decide how you feel. If you like him too take the tickets if you don't then don't accept them