If you are too busy to contact someone after a date, what can you say to explain yourself?

Just saying I was busy, obviously isn't going to be acceptable, right?

Pls RATE the q...

Most Helpful Girl

• How about "I've been super busy but wanted to tell you I had an amazing time on our date. Would you want to go out again?" Harmless yet truthful :)

What Girls Said 3

• I think that it's a good idea to contact that person as soon as possible after the date. It's okay if you have to wait a day or so. Just don't forget about them completely!

Once you get time, call them. Talk to them in person, or if you have to send them an email, message or whatever.

Tell them that you had a really great time and wanted to let them know. Apologize for the lateness of the reply and say you would like to make it up to them by going out on another date. This is a great way to show them you are truly interested while also getting a chance to meet them again and express your interest in person.

I think saying "I was busy" is a perfectly valid thing to say. But why not expand on it. To me, saying "I was busy" can be interpreted as a cop out, even if you don't mean it that way many people do use it as a way to not contact someone they are not interested in seeing again. So to be safe, just follow up with an expanded response to show that person that yes you are interested. And yes you would like to see them again but were busy.

Most people would respect that.

Hopefully this helps!

• If you're being honest, why not?

• just started ask her out again and explained that you were busy earlier and wanted to see her again soon - a text just take you 5sec

What Guys Said 3

• If you waited a really long time, this could be an issue. Something like 5 days or over. But other than that I wouldn't worry.

• How long did you wait to contact Miss Somone after the date?

• i would just say I was busy and it was a good date