I there a secret key to the dating world?

It feels like I just never get in to that world... Despite I go out, I live in a city full of people my age, be friendly, try to look good,... It seems like there is a invisible boundary around me and no one is interested in me.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you or anybody else finds out the secret gimme a call bye

What Guys Said 9

• If you're at an all-you-eat buffet, you can grab a fork, put your eye on something you like, and open your mouth...

But the food isn't going to leap up there and throw itself into your mouth.

You actually have to do SOME of the work yourself.

In my opinion, far too many guys and girls expect romance to just *happen*.

• You're making it sound like you want others to come to you, which can work for some but not all. You said you're being out going and friendly to others, but it seems like that's not enough. Once you spot your target, you're going to have to be more out going than ever, maybe even a little bit nosy if you have to. And I'm sure there are guys into you, but they're too shy to make a move, so try to spot these guys and determine for yourself if you like them back. Good luck to you!

• When you say "be friendly"...i sure hope you mean that you talk to people (and not just limiting yourself to passive smiling).

Girls that are more bold DO get more guys...do you approach guys yourself or are you stuck in the traditional "the guy approaches first" mentality from many centuries ago?

• im with anon, you have to work at finding a partner it doesn't just happen, you got to put yoursuelf out there, go to social events and meet new people all the time

• Well I'd have to say you're pretty cute. Do you go out with friends? Are there men that you're interested in? You can always try asking them out.

• If your female all you have to do is just sit there. But if your a guy well.

1) Gotta be a 8 or 9 from a scale of 1-10 when it comes to looks

2) Gotta have a cool or nice car, no car no ass

3) Gotta act like a douche bag, jerk or a hole

4) Gotta be at least 7inches

5) Gotta be muscular not fat, or chubby

6) Gotta have your own house or apartment.

• Do you start conversations with guys and try to get to know them? You're good looking so I'm sure guys would be receptive to you

• It feels that I never have a chance to talke to them I don't know how to start.

• Maybe you intimidate them in one way or another?

• 0|0

What Girls Said 1

• This sounds very cliche, but they always say that men are attracted to happy girls.

It's very very difficult to be happy when you're not getting any attention, but sometimes you need to give it a little push for it to come naturally. When you go out, do you smile at any men?

You could try a little game with your friends. A little like truth and dare. Just one person goes up to a man and strikes up a conversation, to make it more game like they have to say a certain word or something, but then it's fun for you, you'll be concentrating on the game and not about finding your one true love, as well as getting more experience talking to blokes.

In my experiences the girls who get noticed for how they are looking are the sluts. The girls worth having are overlooked so as soon as you go poke the boys, they'll look at you and not the whores. Maybe that's just where I live though!

• 'it is very difficult to be happy when you're not getting much attention? That's ridicules

• I mean it is difficult to feel happy in terms of relationships when your friends/people around you seen to be getting what you want - to be noticed and chosen as a mate.

I didn't mean it's hard to be happy, EVER, put it in context of the question/answer.