I was told I was "different" and not like the "average" girl. I asked the guy that said it to elaborate

but he wouldn't. What could it possible mean? I'm so confused. Have you ever said this to a girl, and if so, why?

*elaborate "possibly- sorry I typed that waaay to quickly!

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to be different in order to be special. It doesn't mean you weird, but more likely he thinks you are special in some way.

What Guys Said 2

• as an gag user, I can't really tell you, because I don't know you. him saying you are different from the average girl, could mean a number of things. it be good or bad. but don't worry about it. its just one guy's opinion of you.

• more than likely, my gut tells me, it means a very good thing. your not just an average girl. your special.

• May be he want to say you are special in few things compared what he observed or heard about girls in general

What Girls Said 1

• I get that all the time, it used to make me wonder if it was good or bad. I have decided that I will always take it as a good thing. It doesn't matter what is really meant by that.