Is my boyfriend an a**hole? because I think he is!!

before he got his car he was really sweet and would always take me out to dinner, surprise me with flowers, and be really sweet. now he has his car. he spends ALL his money on pimping it out. he'll have money left over and complain about how much money it takes to come see me and make me feel like crap. his password on Facebook is about his car and he even kisses it, names it, and talks about how much he loves it. it's weird but I feel like he loves his car more than loves me. well he's been acting like an ass. we'll go out to taco bell and he makes me get one cheap little thing while he gets a bunch of things. and I was raised differently than that. today we were making words on the fridge and I tried make ing a sentence and he went ugh go away I'm trying to spell one and pushing me off of him and thought "wow a**hole.." and then I got in his car and he was screaming at other guys and cussing and yelling saying "THEY COULD HAVE HIT ME AND MY CAR!" and I was thinking "wow they were on MY side and all you care about is YOU and your car?

Most Helpful Guy

• He seems really obsessed with his car... May be he's just in a phase since he just got a car and all because it's something new to him and when someone gets a new toy they're into it and can't get it out of their head maybe something similiar to like buying a new phone or something. It probably took him awhile to save up and get the car that he wanted because he had to work for it. Anyways that's besides the point what I think you should do is that you need to give him a reality check and let him know that you're a priority (should be the biggest priority) and not just his car.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah. He sounds like an a**hole. I think the reason he was so sweet in the beginning was that he lacked confidence, and was trying to make up for it. Now this car has boosted his ego, and his true personality has come forward.

• wow this actually makes a lot of sense! thank you!

• It is pretty common for sweet people, to turn into jerks as soon as their confidence goes up. I have seen it happen to both men and women.

• At least you found out now that other things can come before you.

You need a new boyfriend. He already has his "girlfriend."

• hahahaha, oh gosh - no question ever before made me laugh so much!..

Just fkn slash his tires and put a graffiti on it during the night.. but make sure he will NOT suspect it was you.. don't give him bad time about it, be subtle - tell the bad guys from the shady neighborhood did it.

I think it's totally normal to be excited by having a new car, but he's taking it... a little bit too far - assuming you're not exaggerating anything. And no - women totally don't exaggerate stuff, ever!

The same works if the guy suddenly becomes too indulgent in video games.. and the methods of curing it I think you can already guess.

• the sad thing is...i'm not kidding. his password is "mycarissexy" and he'll put pics of it up on Facebook titled "I LOVE SAPHIRE" (sapphire is his cars name) -.-

• I'm also not kidding...

• That is pretty sad. Yes he seems a little Too attached to his car if you want my opinion.

• Whips before Bitches.

What Girls Said 0