Short girls or Tall girls?

Guys, do you prefer tall women (ie 5'8"-6'0"+) or small women (5'0"-5'2")? How come?

Most Helpful Girl

• Short: link link

I can confirm this myself. Being smaller than average in height (5’0”), I get hit on probably 5X-10x more than my friends that are taller than average (no exaggeration!), and more than average height girls, too, and it’s not like I’m way hotter than them. You’d be surprised at the amount of guys 6’0”+ that are into really short girls. I would have thought theyd want tall girls seeing as they’re tall themselves- but they seem to like short girls the most.

I think a lot of guys like the idea of a tall girl (for the long legs and whatnot), but in reality they (mostly) prefer short women.

***disclaimer: I am in no way saying tall women are not desired, or that ALL men prefer short women***

• I love the title of that first link. The study could've just been an interview with me! Hahaha!

What Guys Said 8

• I prefer girls who are a few inches shorter than me. If she wears some high heels, we would be pretty much the same height. I don't want her to be much taller, or much shorter than me because it would make hugging, kissing, and some sexual activity not very comfortable.

• I'd like a woman anywhere between 5' and 6'2, but for the right girl, I'll never split hairs.

• I prefer shorter then me (6'1) but preferably 5'10 and below

• Not fussed at all, if she's short she can wear heels to make herself bigger, or if she's taller just wear flats :D

• Medium

• My height or shorter.

• The tiny barely 5 foot ones. So fun to pick up and toss around the bed however I want. It's hot how small she is compared to my body when we're pressed up against each other.

• Neither. I prefer medium (5'6"-5'8")

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I'm 5'4 and the boy that likes me is 6'6. It all depends on the guy.

• i think it depends on the guy and how tall he is. I think statistically a lot of the very tall men (5'11 and up) go for shorter women (5'4 and under). I read that people who are medium heights tend to be drawn to partners in the same category, respective to sex.

but short women and tall men tend to be coupled more and married in higher numbers I believe.

im short, 5'3 and I get a lot of giants talking to me. I love tall men too so I'm not complaining but some of my tall girl friends don't like that. my ex was 6'4 and one of my 5'9 friends was annoyed by that. I don't know I can't help what I like, what they like, what we like.

it is the oddest thing though. a tall man is far more likely to like me than a shorter guy. short guys hardly ever talk to me lol so I just take it that there's something about me that they don't like. *shrug* its not a big deal.

however, I think those same men do still like tall women. a lot of men like tall women. long legs and they look slimmer usually.