Should I lose hope of finding someone?

I hate myself right now. I'm 24 unemployed, defaulted on student loans and living at home. What woman would want me? I'm the future 40 year old virgin. I hate being alone. I see on Facebook all of my friends are happy with families and relationships. And I can't even get my life together. I don't think I'll find anyone. I wish I was dead.

Most Helpful Girl

• ur in a rut. everyone gets to places like these. and people post the good things that are happening on fb...no posts pics of their troubles and horrible things. so you need to get out this sad place your in. feeling bad and sad and pessimistic about everything will make things worse..being proactive and trying to better yourself is the only way to move forward. your not the only one with problems. every one has problems but the difference lies in the people who want to get past it and those who sit and wallow in their despair.

so get up and do something about it! :)

What Girls Said 5

• Don't give up. I'm 24 too, and I often feel like a loser because I'm single. It's really tough emotionally to be single after college because you feel like you missed your chance. But keep hanging out with friends from time to time and keep your chin up. Relationships pop up out of the blue. They don't wait until you have all of your ducks in a row.

• You have 16 years before you will be a 40 year old virgin. Maybe instead of feeling bad for yourself for all that time why don't you get out there and do the things you need to do to be happy. Hating yourself won't get anything done.

• Don't feel bad about yourself! There are a lot of people out there who are alone, and tons who are unemployed. There's someone out there who is looking for you, it just takes time to find her.

Think about you're good qualities; I don't know you, but I know you have something wonderful about you. Don't give up!

• Absolutely not! When a woman loves someone those things don't matter that much. It sounds like you have low self esteem and are depressed, I am sorry. You absolutely can meet a woman who is gonna love you no matter what. You are trying to better yourself. Keep looking and learn to become more comfortable with yourself and where you are at right now. Facebook doesn't completely reflect real life. Some people have many issues in their relationship, they just don't post it.

• Awww this is so sad... but back to the point don't give up cause one day you'll find someone I mean there is someone for everyone but you just gotta hold your head high and be happy you just gotta try! :) hope I helped...

What Guys Said 3

• Have you considered emigrating?

• How tall are you? how is your body? how are your facial looks?

• My brother was in a similiar situation couldn't find work since 2008 and tried everwhere gas stations, you name it. 2012 he applied at a school for being a substitute and got hired then he applied at a foster care agency and they had an interview and he got the job that same day. So now

He has two jobs and couldn't be happier. Its all thanks to God cause the economy is rough and people are looking for that job opening andare in the same situation like you. Keep your head up and don't give up. Stay positive cause every day is a new day, you get a fresh start to do something different than the previous day.