Online dating. Should I believe him?

If you met someone online and it seemed to click but he says he works a lot and doesn't have a cell phone so its hard to call. Would you believe him?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Stay away from any guy that can't give you his phone number.

What Guys Said 4

• Should you believe him? NO as in NO!

• Congratulations! You just met the only American male in your age group who doesn't have a cell phone. No, seriously, you're wise to be suspicious. Try asking him something like, "Do you have ANY kind of phone at all? What's the best time to reach you?" If he answers "no" to the first question and/or doesn't give you a specific time to reach him, you probably want to run for the hills because he has something to hide.

• Asked him, and he said he has the home phone, work phone, and gave me his email. Yes, sounds suspicious. He's supposed to be a nice Christian guy, but I don't think I'll give him much longer if he doesn't call or give me the number. I don't want to keep asking though, don't want to sound annoying or too desperete.

• Makes sense... if he doesn't call you within the next week or so, it's probably time to move on.

• he wants you to be his mistress. back the **** off this jerk!

unless you're turned on by jerks ;)

• I would not everyone is a cell phone person.

• I know not everyone is. Says his family and friens laugh at him. Haven't gotten the reason though. Its kind of weird to me, but he seems like a nice guy.

• I mean because he doesn't have a cell or do much with technology, they laugh. He in his 40's but he borrows his dad's when he needs one for something.

• I never liked or carred for cell phones either. I have one for emergencies.

What Girls Said 4

• Does he have a land line? I'm sure he has a phone number at work. He may work a lot but if you're on a dating web site, logic would say to me that you'd make time for it. I mean, why else would you join in the first place? The guy sounds shady and like something isn't right. He isn't being very open and I'd be suspicious. I'd start looking at other profiles.

• Yes he does. But he works so much and late its hard to call. I even told him how I felt and he seemed glad I expressed concern but didn't really give a solution. Yeah it sounds shady doesn't it.

• I would be careful! who doesn't have a cell phone in these days!?!?

• No, I wouldn't. You seem to know the answer to this already... He's married or living with someone. Why risk it? Move on.

• no, he's probably not really single.