She said "its okay it was cute." is that a good thing?

I was texting with a girl I am interested in and made some references to myself and things I like and do well. She replied lol sounds like your filling out an application, I said oh sorry did not mean for it to sound like that, she said "its okay it was cute, was that a bad thing? did I say something wrong and blow it?

Most Helpful Girl

• no dude. cuteness is a good thing.

• so being "cute" with comments and behavior is good? thought it made me look imature or something like that..

• it is good.

What Girls Said 3

• It was probably that you sounded very formal in your explanation. She was basically teasing you for sounding so formal but letting you know it was okay, not a turn-off. It's not something one would call "sexy"..."cute" is appropriate...

• hmmm. maybe, and maybe not. She may've been trying to be nice

• No! Cuteness is always a good thing. A girl saying that you're cute is the same as saying that you're funny, and when is that ever a bad thing? Good luck!

What Guys Said 0