In love with 2 people, at the same time?

Have you ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? What did you go about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• you have to choose don't play with the emotions of people choose the one who suits you sorry but don't be a slut

What Guys Said 2

• Well a lot of people tend to get confused between love and lust so its good to think about what it is your in. Cos if you are sleeping with two guys at once then that's not love.

• There is no such thing.

What Girls Said 2

• You have to choose because if you let it go on you'll end up being the mean one and you'll end up hurting them and yourself.

• I am in a situation like this now. A girl I was seeing for awhile, is also seeing someone else now. We stopped speaking for awhile when I asked her to commit, she said she couldn't yet (bad recent breakup with ex). But came up to me out one night, asking why I haven't been talking to her cause she wanted me too, and missed me. How long can she go before she has to choose? She's stated she wants a "whatever happens, happens" deal, and can't trust right now cause she was crushed. Wants to be single.

• no. impossible para me.