Can it be fixed?

so I like this older guy he's 24 and I'm 17 going to be 18 in a few months. we have hung out once and when we hung out we made out and stuff and that night after we hung we were texting and I told him I was a virgin. and we still kept talking that night but then the next day after I would text him to hang out and he wouldn't reply or he would reply but like 5 hours later at like one a.m or something saying what up or something. and so I was just like do you like me or not and he didn't reply. so when I see him in person its so awkward and we don't talk. so then I go up to him and I said are we still cool? because you don't talk to me and I feel like when I text you you are too busy or something so I stopped talking to you and when you could talk you would text or call me or something but you never did. and all he said was sorry. so then I waited a couple of days and just tried to talk to him back to normal like when I first met him I think it went well. but I want to have something with him. and I'm sure he might still like but how can I get him to care or show it he smokes a lot so maybe that's why he doesn't show a lot of care or something I don't know give me some advice please

Most Helpful Guy

• My theory:

He's afraid of the labels he'll get: Ephebophile, Cradle Robber, Predator. If he returns once you turn 18, there may be a chance. But as long as you're 17, complete strangers are gonna come after him like an angry mob, treating him like a pedophile. He's terrified he'll end up on some sex offender registry list if he tries to get too close to you. Wait till you turn 18, and see what happens.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see anything good coming from this

What Girls Said 0