1) Is it true that when you like a girl, you will ALWAYS text her first and you will text her all the time? Or do you sometimes wait for the girl to text you before you'll text her?
2) If you like a girl do you take her out on a date from the get-go? Or do you usually start off just hanging out for a long time and messing around then taking her out for real?
3) Do you ALWAYS pay for the first few dates? When do you stop?
4) Do you really not Facebook stalk the girls you like? Or do you? Do you get jealous when you see another guy in pictures with her or posting on her wall?
5) Do you usually try to play it cool like you're not really THAT invested in the girl just to keep from getting hurt or do you really just not care?
Most Helpful Guy
1. False, Some guys are really shy, and will not text first.
2. Depends on how shy the guy is. Shyer guys will try to get to know the girl first, as they build up the courage to ask her out. Guys with more confidence may ask a girl out from the get go.
3. Whoever asks the other person out should pay. If I ask her out for the first 3 dates, I will pay for all 3. If she invites me out for the 4th, then she should pay for the 4th. There is no set number of dates, any one needs to pay for. Once in a relationship the lines will start to blur on who has been paying for what.
4. I do not Facebook stalk. If I am going to stalk I will do it the old fashioned way. :-P It is normal to get a little jealous from time to time, but it shouldn't cause any issues, unless there is a story behind those pictures that would give us cause to be jealous.
5. Guys often say "I don't care." whenever something emotional comes up that the guy is not comfortable dealing with. We also tend to have problems dealing with our emotional trauma, so quite often we ignore our pain, instead of getting the help we need. By ignoring the pain, women often mistake us as not hurting as bad as we normally are.0